Prep: 15 minutes / Marinate: 1 hour / Cook: 60-70 minutes
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup burgundy/dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 3 lbs)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a zip-lock plastic bag, combine and whisk together wine, brown sugar, olive oil, mustard, rosemary, and garlic.
- Place pork into the bag, and refrigerate to marinade (ideally at least 1 hour, but totally fine to leave this all day in the fridge!).
- To cook, preheat oven to 475 F. Roast for 20 minutes, then reduce temperature to 400 F and continue roasting (usually another 40-45 minutes) until thermometer in meat center reads 145F.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, and serve.
(Thank you Williams Sonoma for the original recipe!)