- 4-6 1-inch thick Pork chops
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl
- Pour ingredients over pork chops – I used 2 Ziploc bags, but any container that you can cover will work. Marinade in the fridge for as long as you have time (or if you’re just reading this and everyone’s expecting dinner in an hour, don’t fret, pet…pour half of the sauce on the chops now, and then halfway through cooking, pour on the rest).
- Bake for 22 minutes, then turn the temperature to broil, and broil until meat thermometer reads 140 degrees (depending on the chop thickness, anywhere from 2-5 minutes)
Add a side of rice, and a roasted veggie (see my Roasted Zucchini recipe, here), and you’re good to go!