This is a super-easy side that my family loves. ¬†Plus, if you put foil on the pan first, there’s literally no cleanup!
- Zucchini ¬†(4 medium size)
- Olive Oil (1-2 tablespoons – enough to lightly coat zucchini slices)
- Garlic (1 clove if you like garlic, 2 cloves if you LOVE garlic)
- Slice zucchini into slices, about 1/4 inch thick
- Toss with olive oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Arrange zucchini in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.