This was THE perfect Memorial Day Weekend meal! We added grilled asparagus, grilled corn, and a loaf of bread with olive oil, and it was a divine meal!
- 3/4 cup Kikkoman teriyaki marinade
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloins
- Whisk marinade, bourbon, brown sugar, and garlic.
- Reserve 1/4- 1/2 cup of marinade for post-grilling
- Pour remaining marinade over pork (I poured everything into a Ziploc bag), and refrigerate several hours (ideally, overnight).
- Remove pork from marinade, and grill for 16-18 minutes. (Not feeling like grilling? Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes).
Thanks to www.plainchicken.com for the original recipe!