This was my favorite grilling meal of our Memorial Day Weekend (and quick to prep – when 2 hours before guests arrived, my hubby informed me that our ribs he had just started grilling caught on fire…).
- 1 pound tenderloin steak
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 pound small potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cut steak into 1 inch chunks and put steak chunks and mushrooms (unchopped) into a Ziploc bag
- In a bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, and oregano. Pour into bag with steak and mushrooms, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Boil potatoes in a large pot of salted water until just tender, around 8-10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Thread marinated steak, mushrooms, and potatoes onto skewers (I usually skewer separately, so you can cook the perfect length for each type of food).
- Grill over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until meat is cooked.
- Season as desired with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Thanks to Let’s Dish for the original recipe!