*watch out – even family members who don’t typically eat Brussels sprouts will become dangerous when you cook them in this recipe!
• 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned
• 4 Tablespoons duck fat
1. Heat a pan on high and pre-heat over to 425 degrees.
2. Cover bottom of pan with ¼ inch of duck fat.
3. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and season with salt and freshly cracked pepper. Add to the fat.
4. Toss sprouts in the pan to evenly coat them with the fat.
5. Place in over and roast until tender and will caramelized.