- 2-3 pounds of butternut squash, peel and seeds removed, and cut into 1-inch chunks (1 -2 large squashes, or for a short-cut, buy it pre-chopped in chunks at the grocery store)
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Toss together all ingredients
- Arrange in a single layer on a sheet pan, and roast 25-30 minutes (or until tender), turning once midway through cooking.
Thanks to Ina Garten and The Food Network for the original version of this recipe!