Dr. Darria Long Gillespie is proud to be represented by Worldwide Speakers Group.
To book her for speaking engagements, click here.
Widely regarded as an authority on implementing strategies for health in the digital space and our daily lives, Dr. Long Gillespie is a practicing Emergency physician, national TV health expert, and digital health executive. Her unique position at the intersection of medicine, media, and business enables Dr. Gillespie’s deep understanding of the stakeholders and steps necessary to transform how we think about health.
Speaking Engagements (list not comprehensive)
- 6/2017 – Keynote Speaker, Women Presidents’ Organization annual meeting, on “The Busy Woman’s Guide to Health”
- 6/2017 – Moderator, 36|86 Technology Conference, panel on healthcare investing and digital health
- 5/2017 – Emcee, Atlanta Moms Blog Bloom Event http://atlanta.citymomsblog.com/event/bloom-2017/
- 11/2016 – Keynote speaker, TAG STEM Awards
- 11/2016 – Moderator, Mobility Live! – Moderator, Digital health for Consumers panel
- Watch (highlights): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulmOUHkaMy0&feature=youtu.be
- Watch (highlights): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulmOUHkaMy0
- 10/2016 – Panelist, Connected Health Symposium – Behavior Change/Psychology of Motivation
- 5/2016 – Panelist, Southeast Medical Device Association – Telehealth
- 4/2016 – Keynote Speaker, HCA (Hospital Corporations of America) – How to Connect with Millenial Moms About Health
- 3/2016 – Keynote Speaker – Southeast Medical Device Association – 5 Key Trends in Digital Health – Keynote speaker
- 2/2016 – Keynote Speaker – Forge Health – The Future of Digital Health – Keynote speaker
- 12/2015 – Panelist, HealthyWomen Corporate Board Meeting – “Do It Yourself Health”
- 11/2015 – Radio Host, Sharecare Radio Live, Interview with Dr. David Satcher, former Surgeon General
- 11/2015- Panelist, Harvard Business School Alumni, “Women Leading Healthcare Innovation” webinar
- 11/2015 – Moderator, New York City Health Business Leaders – Telehealth 2.0 – Turning Virtual Visits into Connected Care
- 10/2015 – Keynote Speaker – Making Pain Management Personal – Womens’ Blogger Conference
- 10/2015 – Speaker at media room, Type A Parent Conference, Atlanta, GA
- 11/2014 – Moderator, Georgia Tech Institute for People and Technology – moderated panel on upcoming tech trends
- 10/2013 – Panelist, Capital Region Womens’ Conference, Sacramento CA